[AT] My JD 2010

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jan 25 12:25:06 PST 2007

Greg,
You have a good understanding of the situation.  Your suggestion fits
exactly with what my friend and the JD service technician recommended.
I think I'll take that approach as my friend is very adept at mechanical
things and does all but the most difficult service/repairs on his group
of tractors, dozers, road graders, etc.
It has also been very worthwhile to get the various viewpoints here - as
long as you aren't paralyzed by the differing opinions the additional
knowledge is a good thing.  Thanks to all.
A "cool down" period is always in my method of operation.  Usually I can
get such on the way back to the shed.
David
NW NC