[AT] My JD 2010

K7jdj at aol.com K7jdj at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 11:43:39 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/24/2007 10:20:15 AM Pacific  Standard Time,
cchopper at mchsi.com writes:
What kind of fuel supply pump do  you have on this engine, is it one that
is driven off the cam shaft?
Is  there a chance the Injection pump is leaking fuel to the lube side of
the  pump?

I have to agree.  I would not think unseated rings would cause  noticeable
diesel in the engine oil.  I have sure had experience with  injection pump
leaking fuel into the oil.  Also a leaky injector,  mechanical transfer pump etc.

Gary
Renton WA.
JD 350 crawler   (leaked diesel big time when the injection pump seal was
folded over during  installation)
JD 450C crawler
Case 580C and K
JB B