[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Jan 17 08:40:55 PST 2007

I have heard it said that there is no such thing as a  "depressed"
person...only a "lonely" person.

I would debate the school issue but you have shown that it is not
relevant.  I think your sentence above is very perceptive and
relevant.  A kid like this can be incredibly lonely.  Everyone at
school either doesn't want to befriend him, or understands that they
are not allowed to befriend him and keep there standing.  Therefor he
NEEDS friends outside of school.  It sounds like he has already
figured this out and also figured out that adults are his best bet.

You are doing a good thing.

Thank You.

Frank