[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Jan 17 13:45:56 PST 2007

Would it not be great if this young guy  (10 years of age) could be a
part of something of a support group  comprised of the Members that
were so inclined to participate?

Sure,  There is no age limit here.  Welcome aboard

A few years ago, there was a 13 year old that showed up on the old
engine list.  http://www.stationary-engine.com  He jsut showed up on
his own, Hi how can I get a engine, ETC.  He took a little grief at
first because he was so articulate no one believed he was 13 we got
over that and he fit right in,  Posted with questions, then with
answers, then with can I get a ride to this show or that show, now he
is a adult.

Story 2  A bunch of us met in a small town up north to dismantle and
remove three VERY large engines.  There was one kid, I think 15 or
16  The only way he was treated different was that we realized he was
the best one health wise to handle a jack hammer that was needed to
remove the "Grout" that held the engines to the floor.  That night at
dinner he studded the menu carefully and then ordered a
hamburger.  The guy next to him asked him if he liked stakes and
ordered him two.  (He needed the calories)  Other then that he was
treated like any one else.

Frank