[AT] 580 B backhoe

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Wed Jan 17 07:29:06 PST 2007

Danny i have a 580B and yes that cyl. can be rebuilt on the machine.
There will be one or two screws in the side of the head [part that
screwsout] then it takes a spanner wrench with two pins in it or big
set channel locks. swing hoe to the side your are NOT going to work
on pull out pin. Unscrew head hold swing pedal toward side you are
going to take apart. Then turn over with starter and it will push
right out. I get my packing from case and some local rebuild places
price is not much difference between them. Should take about 1 hour
if nothing is rested fast. Have fun
R Fink
PA