[AT] 580 B backhoe

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Wed Jan 17 04:19:52 PST 2007

Danny
The early 580B's used the model 32 backhoe, and had a single boom lift
cylinder.  The Model 33 backhoe, introduced during this 580B series,  had
two lift cylinders on the boom.

As to the question as to whether you can repack the cylinder while still on
the machine.....I am just guessing....I attribute the abilities of others to
be higher than my own so you could probably do it.  It goes with the old
saying  "anything is possible as long as someone else is doing the work."

John Parks
Boise, ID