[AT] 580 B backhoe

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 12:51:50 PST 2007

       Thanks for the help/ I pulled the rod out and
took it up to a Case dealer in Aberdeen for the
rebuild kit. They not only had the kit but put it
together for me, for the cost of the kit only....20
bucks or so. I'm tickled pink. Tomorrow I'll put it
all back together.
     My hoe is a 35 model.

Danny Tabor