[AJD] Model L steering box

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Sat Jan 13 10:56:20 PST 2007

John,
The link in my earlier comment offers them for $24.95, and three are listed
on the Motion Industries page - two call for price and the third is over
$90, so I
m not sure what is going on.  Are there any numbers on the old L bearing?
Googling #42 bicycle bearing brings up some stuff.  The "#" is the OD of the
bearing in mm so a #42 and #47 would be 5mm different.  Do you have the ID,
OD, and thickness of the old bearing in mm?  Lots of bearing are mm sizes,
particularly in the magneto world.
Regards,
Duane