[Farmall] M&W hand clutch

Kevin Bish krsky at alltel.net
Fri Jan 12 17:00:24 PST 2007

Does anyone know if an M&W clutch out of a M, if it will also fit a Super MD
also? I have just taken a M&W clutch out of an M that I am parting out, and
a friend wants to put this clutch in his Super MD. I know that the Super MD
has the disc brake system. We were looking at this, and decided that if we
would use the older style brake brackets from the M, we might be able to
make this work. We were going to use all of the parts that came out of the
rear frame housing also. The bull pinion bear cage looks different on the M
that I took the M&W clutch out of. We figured we would have to use that
also. If anyone has done this before, or has this set up on a Super MD
please send me your thought's about the change over of this clutch. Thanks,
Kevin.