[Farmall] M&W hand clutch

bsdunek at charter.net bsdunek at charter.net
Sat Jan 13 06:54:43 PST 2007

I have never tried this, however I have installed and used several M&W hand clutch conversions on H's and M's.  Because of the condtruction of the clutch, I would think the brakes would have to be converted to the M style drum.  I don't there is room for the disk brake system on the old style clutch.

Just my opinion from remembering things.
Bruce