[AT] O/T weather out west

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 12 09:24:40 PST 2007

Ralph I laced the tires on that bike like straight lacing a boot so that the
wire went perpendicular over the face of the tire and diagonally over the
rim.  If I remember right  I had it spaced about 2 to 3 inches apart but
that was a long time ago.  I do remember being rather prowd of myself for
figuring out how to do it.  I was the only kid on the road that could ride
his bike.   Of course there were only about 4 of us.  LOL.

Charlie