[Farmall] M & W clutch

Kevin Bish krsky at alltel.net
Mon Jan 8 19:16:40 PST 2007

I have an M&W clutch that I have just taken out of a Farmall M. Would the
M&W clutch system work on a Super MD that has the disc brake system? I have
a friend that wants to put this clutch system on his Super MD, and we didn't
know if it would work or not because of the disc brake system. From what we
had looked at, we would have to change the brake bracket at the end of the
brake shaft that goes threw the transmission, and use the older brake levers
for the band type brake on that side. Would the older bull pinion bearing
cage from the M, and all of the other parts for the M&W clutch fit on the
Super MD? Just wondering, my friend would like to have live PTO on his Super
MD. Thanks for any information. Kevin.