[AT] Several tractors and implements at auction in NE Illinois

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Mon Jan 8 17:54:16 PST 2007

Just wanted to pass along info on an auction that is occuring this
Saturday 1/13 in Naperville, IL.

They will be selling a '53 Farmall Super M #F37933 and a '49 John Deere AN
#621036 with extended Right Axle (I think it had a mounted picker of some
sort back when it was built?).  Both ran on Saturday when I was there.

Auction in Naperville, IL with easy access from Interstate/Tollway I-88
and Illinois Rt. 59.

Auctioneer's Site is http://www.advancedauction.com

I do not know the auctioneer, but I do know the seller as I have worked
with them when our family puts on an engine display at the local County
Fair.  I was told that they are planning on running 3 rings as there is a
lot of stuff to sell.  There is a 10% buyers fee on all purchases (I don't
like it either).  I will not be able to attend so I wanted to pass the
info on.