[Farmall] Several tractors and implements at auction in NE Illinois

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Mon Jan 8 19:41:38 PST 2007

Steve,

Sweet mother of pearl!  That is one fine looking Super M.  Bet it will bring top dollar.
The tractor (serial plate and all) has the look of always being stored inside, original paint,
never abused, etc.  Of course, this could be a sucker trap with iron almost as old as me,
but that sure is one enticing photo.  Wonder what top dollar is in your area with a 10% overide
and folks with money living all around.  Anybody been to see or know about this one?

Chuck Bealke