[AT] oil pressure

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Feb 27 04:58:48 PST 2007

What the letter "STP" stood for was always either a mystery or an inside
joke by the manufacturer. I was told once that they stood for
"Scientifically Treated Petroleum", but I have my doubts.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It's hard to argue against cynics - they always sound smarter
than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side.
-- Molly Ivins 1944-2007