[AT] oil pressure

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Tue Feb 27 07:32:47 PST 2007

At 09:56 PM 2/26/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Ralph, your last reminded me of a demonstration many years ago at
>Michigan State Univ. Ag. Days. There was a v-8 engine on a test
>stand with the pan off. You could see that there were no hidden
>lines or anything of such. The engine was running at about 1/3
>throttle and ran all day long. The "factory guy" would raise the
>rpm's now and then just to get some more attention. Great sounding
>muffler as I recall. I don't remember what the engine was coated
>with for sure but I think it was the STP stuff. This was before it
>was named STP.
John i have been driving science in the 50 and don't remember it
called any thing but STP       { i could be wrong} [[but it has never
happened before]] =-O
Was told by a old timer STP was Studebaker Trade Product. Never had
any reason to question it i drove studs till they quit building them.
now i am becoming an old timer i guess
R Fink