[AT] oil pressure

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Feb 25 12:28:04 PST 2007

    Ralph;
    If you are getting oil to the rocker arms with the engine idling, you
will be getting enough oil to the lower end. These tractor engines have very
massive rod and main bearing journals and really do not require a large flow
of oil. These engines were designed to run with the oils available when they
were manufactured and today's oils do perform better than 50 years ago.

            Gene