[AT] oil pressure

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 12:37:35 PST 2007

Ralph,

It might be worth your time to try back flushing the small line to the gage.
  Thinking about that system, it is a dead end circuit at the gage.  Any
sludge that gets in the line stays there.  It is not like a circulating
circuit where sludge may eventually wash on through.  I have seen a clogged
line and gage cause a low reading.

My 2.5 cents.

Charlie in WNY