Rear rim for an H (was Re: [Farmall] Super C

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Feb 22 07:55:13 PST 2007

used wheels are readily available from salvage yards - go to the ATIS
home page and click on "salvage yards". New wheels are not cheap, but
Valu-Bilt and other farm equipment supply stores (TSC, etc.) carry them.

What a lot of people do, if the rest of the rim is good is just weld a
patch over the old area and drill an new valve stem hole 180° from the
old one.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It's hard to argue against cynics - they always sound smarter
than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side.
-- Molly Ivins 1944-2007