[AT] eBay auctions for "rare" stuff

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Feb 17 08:12:24 PST 2007

Speaking of "rare", here is a tool that showed up on eBay, and I have no
idea what it might be for: Item no. 320083388438.

Any thoughts?

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It's hard to argue against cynics - they always sound smarter
than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side.
-- Molly Ivins 1944-2007