[AT] eBay auctions for "rare" stuff

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 17 14:07:01 PST 2007

I think the rare is like WOW or LOOK
you just need to decide if it`s actually (RARE) I have seen some rare items
on ebay in time. Usually the price and # of bids shows exactly how rare a
thing is.
 Mike, There is one of them TOOLS around here somewhere, dont recall seeing
it around lately. The things still here just under something. I picked it up
years ago at flea mkt for $1.oo
ironman
Kevin Mosier