[AT] For the steamer guys

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 15 15:11:26 PST 2007

Reason I was thinking the 3020 would have been too small is that a Farmall M
has all it wants hooked to a 5ft Allis. Besides, isn't the gas engine in a
55 the same as in a gas 4020?

Speaking of 4020's pulling combines, I bought a JD 30 pull type (still have
it and used it last year as a matter of fact) that was once hooked to a
4020. Don't know what they run in it, but instead of anything slipping or
shearing the gearbox exploded. We put on a power unit off of another 30 to
solve that problem.

John