[AT] Cat 50

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Feb 12 07:53:08 PST 2007

John Parks is the expert on these things, but I suspect that the biggest
problems with be, not the engine, but the undercarriage and the steering
clutches.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It's hard to argue against cynics - they always sound smarter
than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side.
-- Molly Ivins 1944-2007