[AT] Canola to diesel

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Feb 4 16:27:06 PST 2007

I had one of those B-B's burn off in a pre-chamber once, George.  It still
ran and fired on that cylinder, but it had to "start on three" until I
replaced the pre-chamber.  Even in its burned-off condition, it was still
larger than the outlet to the pre-chamber, so I didn't loose it into the
cylinder itself.

Larry