[AT] Canola to diesel

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Feb 4 08:15:44 PST 2007

Adding gasoline to fuel oil was a common practice to stop the fuel from
gelling in extreme cold temperatures.  I have personally done that more
than once to keep a 3l8 Detroit going down the road.  Works fine.

Ron Cook
Salix, Iowa   14 below this morning and now getting hot at 3 below.
        	      Nothing like up North, however.