[AT] Canola to diesel

Phil M. Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Sun Feb 4 09:53:21 PST 2007

My uncle ran diesel Suburbans and a diesel Cadillac (1980 Seville) for his
funeral home in the 80's and 90's.  He always had great luck with them; he
said the secret was to add ATF to the fuel in winter.  I believe it was to
keep the fuel from gelling.  He also got great mileage - no problem getting
25 to 28 mpg with his Suburbans, which I always found incredible.  I don't
do any better with my Liberty CRD.

Phil V
Chilly Courtland, MN