[AT] Way OT: Croatian heritage?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Dec 31 07:03:32 PST 2007

Dean,  the father of two girls I grew up with lost his wife a few years ago.
He was in his late 70's.   He had left a girl friend behind long ago and
while fighting in WWII met a girl in England and married her.  She was the
mother of the girls I grew up with.  A year or so later his brother ran into
the girl friend that he had before the war at a college class reunion.
Turns out she was living in Nebraska and had also lost her husband.  They
started talking and eventually got together.  They've had a long distance
relationship ever since.  He still lives here in coastal NC and she is still
in Nebraska but the visit back and forth on a regular basis.

I hope your story turns out as nicely as there's did.

Charlie