[AT] Way OT: Croatian heritage?

WF Smith mogrits at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 21:21:08 PST 2007

> Ha, might be quicker than you think .. I had a great uncle, he talked
> about
> coming back from Wisconsin with an F-??. He had a trailer with some
> implements on it, the trailer was made from a truck rear end.  He hooked
> PTO
> to rear end of trailer, said he could get 15-20 mph out of it ... scares
> me,
> but only took a couple of weeks from Wisconsin to Indiana.
>
> Paul in Indiana

Whoah! I was just skimming thru and two or three messages later it dawns on
me what Paul is saying. So your uncle let the trailer push the tractor or,
even scarier, did he hitch the rig up backwards and let the trailer pull
him? This is nuts- I'd love to see someone else try it.

And good luck with the long distance thing, too.

Warren