[AT] Way OT: Croatian heritage?

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 19:49:10 PST 2007

Dean If you can rig a pto shaft to an old pickup trailer.
You should be able to get 40 mph or better.
They are some mennonites amish around here that have done the same
. I think it would need live PTO, I can see trying to get the M pto in gear
or out on the fly :-)
Hope yall have a Happy New Years
Kevin