[Farmall] Winter sounds - ramble

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Sun Dec 30 19:13:47 PST 2007

I am still trying to catch up with all of the batteries for winter
storage.  Some are left in with maintenance chargers and some are
removed to be kept charged in the shop.

Great story.  I envy the collection, but not the collection of
batteries.  I wonder if at some point it would make sense to install
a nice high current jack pig tail style on each tractor and move one
small battery from one tractor to another.

Just more rambling, what do I know.

BTW  Does anyone know a source for a GOOD jumper pack.  I know
Cummins isn't it.

Frank

  Frank DeWitt

  Light plant WEB page
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>http://www.oldengine.org/members/<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>frank
  Mechanical Design      mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
  LBP  INC.              Phone:  585 624 3052
  2365 Cox Rd.           Fax     585 624 1038
  Bloomfield NY 14469    Web   http://www.lbpinc.com