[Farmall] Help with snow plow adjustment

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Mon Dec 31 11:10:46 PST 2007

When I bought my 200 it came with a plow but with a broken cutting
edge.  I replaced it with 1 in thick polyurethane made for truck snow
plows.  It is great on anything that is just a little bit
frozen.  (It doesn't even tear up the grass.)  The bad news is it
doesn't cut ice. if I get Ice on the black top then I just have to
wait until it melts.)    I have thought of making some sort of small
back blade to go on the rear platform just for Ice.

Any way, it seems to be a good compromise between tearing things up
and having to plow 1 in above the ground.  If I was looking for
another I would look for one that is less then 1 in thick or cut a
bevel on the bottom edge.

Here are some pictures.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank/ih200-1.html

Frank