[AT] Farmall Cub

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Tue Dec 25 19:10:37 PST 2007

Gene,

Pay no attention to Evil Dave... he's dramatically over pessimistic about
Cubs.  :-(  He even has trouble mowing with a supposed 19 HP tractor!  Just
think about the thousands of Cubs that were sold primarily as mowing
tractors. :-)

Cubs have a distinct advantage... they're so little you can have a different
one for each implement!

If you feel like playing with a few Cubs to get a good feel about them there
are 14 nice runners here (NFS) plus a couple parts Cubs.

George Willer