[AT] Farmall Cub

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Dec 25 18:54:31 PST 2007

Hi Gene,
	While the Cub is a cute little tractor I think you will find it
dramatically underpowered to pull even a L59 Woods mower. The 9.14
(belt) HP simply is not enough. My M-H Pacer (with ~19 belt HP) has
about all it can do to pull the L59 at times--and yes, I keep the
blades sharp! If you are stuck on International I'd suggest the A
(about 19 belt HP) the B (about 16 belt HP) or the C (about 21 belt
HP.) The "Supers" added about 3 HP to those ratings.
	Dave