[AT] Homemade tractors.

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 24 01:15:24 PST 2007

At the LaGrange, IN Gathering Of Orange (1997?) show, I talked with a
fellow who had been an Allis dealer in southwest Ohio.  He and two other
small dealers had gone together (decades ago) and had a local
welding/machine shop modify approx two dozen Allis G's to where they were
narrow enough they could pull a one horse drill between rows of standing
corn.
I am not surprised by Farmers mentioning that "a lot of them ended up
turning over".
Herb

CUB's