[AT] Homemade tractors.

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 23 19:07:04 PST 2007

Never had any dealings with one but we did have one show up at our clubs
show for the lawnmower pull. Ugly and bare-bones ain't the word for it. The
frame was packed full of steel plates for weight. I think the old guy had a
Wisconsin engine in it.  It used trck tires on the rear. We couldn't even
think about stopping it. I wish we would have talked him into chaining it up
to a Cub.

John Hall