[AT] : Ice Storm

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Dec 15 08:15:59 PST 2007

Whatever happened to Brigg's idea of around 2001 to provide a duplex outlet
right on the instrument panel of their riding lawn mowers?  I saw the early
literature for that arrangement when I was still working at the Case/IH
dealership, but have never seen it since then.  The idea is, since the
engine already has an alternator in it, boost its output to 115 volts and
use your electric string trimmer, chain saw, and other small outdoor
equipment by plugging directly into the tractor.  It was being touted as a
"green' solution to the elimination of the old design of 2-cycle engines.

Larry