[AT] : Ice Storm

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Dec 15 04:39:44 PST 2007

Our town's one man road department uses a gas powered one along some of
the roads these days - he had no choice after I told him that he could
no longer stand in the loader bucket with a pair of loppers while a part
time laborer drove the tractor. He says that the new saw (a Stihl) works
very well. I like the idea of using my electric pole saw with a
generator. I was going to just get one of those $50 inverters and plug
it into one of the 12 volt tractors.

Mike