[AT] ATIS Charity Auction

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 13 05:21:39 PST 2007

Mattias,  We cook a lot of fish just that way.  Flounder, grouper, trout,
spot, sea bass, fresh water bass and many others.  They aren't full of bones
like the lowly herring.  We have another member of the herring family that
we call white shad.  They are delicious baked or fried but they are also
full of bones.  Some folks know how to fillet the bones out of them but I
don't have the talent to do it.

I suspect that the herring you eat are a cousin to ours and probably a
bigger fish.

Charlie