[AT] ATIS Charity Auction

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 22:43:37 PST 2007

Charlie I have no problem with believing that though I don't have the need
to fry 'em till they float to be able to eat them bones. Bread them and fry
them two and two above each other with a lot of persilade(s?) between them.
But dont fry rhem till they float fry them till the outside is golden and
crispy and the meat is soft juicy and delicious. Serve mashed potatoes,
melted butter and preferably lingonberryjam and if you want to some gently
coocked green peas. Drink? a cold beer anything else would be so wrong.

Mattias drewling all over the keyboard