[AT] Truth on the Internet and elsewhere

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:33:07 PST 2007

And we're part of the internet and write what we feel like/believe in. That
mostly mean our own opinions, then it's for the reader to choose wether to
believe or not. There are sure things over here that goes for truth that
isn't considered that way on your side of the pond and the opposite around.
I don't call you fools for that (though I've found some of you a bit silly
from time to time, but I don't say that and even if I did you could choose
not to believe it!) I might even found some opinions or truths a bit funny
and that's fine. But after all we mostly learn something and have a laugh at
it. But it would take a lot more for me than someone having a different
opinion on carburator icing or wind chill to call that person an idiot. If
so certain of having right there must be better arguments to prove I'm right
than that.

My humble opinion (It might be right or wrong someone could tell me to put
it where the sun don't shine, but it's mine)

Mattias

P.S. (On the verge of blasphemy) Fist God created earth then he rested. Then
he created man and thereafter rested. Then he created women and since nor
him or no man has ever rested.