[AT] oil change

Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois USA gwaugh at wowway.com
Sat Dec 8 10:17:36 PST 2007

I had an old Datsun wagon at one time that would suffer from carb icing
under the right conditions.  I had the worst problems under not-so-cold
conditions, foggy, at moderate altitude (5000 - 6000 feet), working
fairly hard (going UP the mountain).  It got to where I could easily
anticipate when the problem would appear, so as to give me time to get
on a pull-out and let her warm up for a bit; then, all was well.  And
this was in Arizona, which we think of as dry.  Well, it was dry, but
the fog was 100% humidity.

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA