[AT] Wind Chill (was RE: oil change)

JTakemoto at wildblue.net JTakemoto at wildblue.net
Sat Dec 8 10:50:32 PST 2007

Dean, wind chill can and will cause frostbite on exposed hands and faces.
Have you ever seen frost on the grass when its only 36 deg. outside. that
is caused by wind chill.

Frost on the Carb or manifold is caused by two effects
One Wind chill as the air rushes by the inside and Venturi effect when the
air passes by though the venturi it s compressed then expanded as it
expands it draws heat from the surrounding area.
J.

Yes TV people talk about wind chill because it has a deffinate effect on
the body in chilling it off.
J.