[AT] Wind Chill (was RE: oil change)

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Dec 8 12:18:22 PST 2007

I don't remember ever remember seeing frost when there is wind.  Forming
frost on the grass is a whole nuther thing.  Infrared radiation and
such.  Damned little to do with the viscosity of oil.  I am going to go
burn a tire or something and see if I can get a larger carbon footprint
to stamp out wind chill.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA  Where it is snowing and sort of cold.