[AT] oil change

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Fri Dec 7 23:36:20 PST 2007

Remind me next summer to take a picture of the  frost on the outside of the
intake manifold of the Cockshutt 40 on a high humidity morning. Sometimes a
picture is worth a thousand words.

R.G. in S.k.

Ralph,
I just wanted to make sure I understand what you're saying above.  When you
say you get frost on the outside of the intake manifold on a high humidity
morning do you mean after you've run the tractor for a bit first?
I've seen this on a couple of my running Farmalls (I think Dean Vinson
mentioned earlier he'd seen it on his SM).  Like you say it occurs on a high
humidity morning when the temperature is somewhat mild ... maybe in the 40
to 50 degrees F range and the tractor has been running for a few minutes.
Thanks -
Dudley