[AT] grounded coil

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 30 13:00:32 PDT 2007

I can't speak for anybody else.. but I can sure draw that -very- simple
schematic.

Here's a link to a nice simple pic and explanation of a kettering ignition
system we are all ( should be ) familiar with.

You'll notice the grounded points.. and what function they serve in the
primary circuit.

Ever wonder why points burn without a condensor?
Can we say -debouncer?-

Soundguy