[AT] Looking at a New Tractor

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Fri Aug 24 06:59:29 PDT 2007

You can add 700-900 lbs by loading the rear tires which gives a great
improvement in traction. I just went through this with my Case 430. I'd
still like to find some wheelweights for the 430 but they don't seem to be
all that common. If any of you know of any salvage yards that have a 430,
530, 470, or 570 Case I'd like to have their phone number so I can scrounge
up a few things for my tractor.
Mark Greer
Orrville, OH