[AT] Denny's Carb Shop

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Aug 18 12:15:45 PDT 2007

I called him years ago.  I don't know exactly why because I don't have any
Deere stuff, but something in his ad caused me to call.  He was very short
and unpleasant on the phone.  He promised to send me some literature on
whatever it was he was selling.  I never saw it or heard from him again and
I'm not sorry.

Charlie