[AT] Trator visualisation

toma toma at risingnet.net
Wed Aug 15 14:48:25 PDT 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, charlie hill wrote:

> Hey Tom,  How about sending me the secrets of that visualizaton technique?
> LOL.  I need all the help I can get lately!

Back in 1973 some rich hippies bought the ranch across the road and went
about starting up a worm farm.

They told me "Just picture in your mind what you want and it will come to
you" I think they may have been in to LSD.

I started doing that back then and it worked well for me. The trouble is I
didn't visualize too many tractors, just a lot of other junk.

My son knew about this and told a lot of his friends and they did the same
thing and it worked for them.

About a year ago my son decided to go into business with his backhoe. He
wasn't getting too much work so he put a thumb on it and started cleaning
out our junkyard. Scrap has been high and he has been doing well. I think
he told me he has taken over 80 loads to the scrapyard. Some of his
clients have been these same friends that visualized all this stuff.

Try it,

Tom