[AT] Trator visualisation

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 15 16:37:28 PDT 2007

Hi Tom,

Actually visualization is a method used by lots of folks including pro
athletes.  It's just kind of a twist on positive thinking.  It just never
has worked too good for me.  I guess I need to work on it a bit.  grins.  By
the way, I've known a few hippies in my life too!

As for participating on this list.  PLEASE speak up.  Not just you but
everyone reading.  This is a good list and it's dying because a few bad
apples have caused others to leave or lurk in the shadows.
As for me, if I have something to say I say it.  I try to keep it positive
(sometimes I fail at that) and offered with good intent.  Then I don't worry
about it.  If folks don't like it, it's their problem.

Mike's idea about the maintainer for your driveway business is a good one.
The ones I'm familiar with are Allis W Speed Patrol and the WC's with the
aftermarket grader front end.  There are others out there.  The only dowside
is that they might require a kinda long trailer.

Charlie