[AT] Some ads from the 8/11 Lancaster Farming

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Aug 13 06:44:51 PDT 2007

LOL!  That's what makes publications like the one you're dealing with and
others like "Thrifty Nickel" so much fun to read.  I've always suspected
that the ads were called in and miscommunication occurred because of speech
patterns.  Didja ever notice that when someone leaves their phone number on
your answering machine, the number itself is the only undecipherable item?
People get so used to rattling it off that they assume whoever is on the
other end can listen with the same speed that the caller can talk.

Larry